English teacher for high school needed
Academic English, Experience of teaching Cambridge IGCSE/IELTS/TOEFL desirable
Who are we looking for?
An ideal candidate will have the following;
- At least bachelors degree level qualification in the subject or closely related area
- PGCE or equivalent, i.e. qualified to practice as a licensed teacher in their home country.
- At least 2 years experience. Experience of teaching students doing Cambridge IGCSE, A level, IB, AP or similar board is desirable. Experience teaching in the US schools will be an added advantage.
- Native speaker of English or Native speaker fluency of English
- Experience of working abroad is desirable preferably with second language speakers. However, you must have some experience working in your own home country in a school setting.
Working at Luhe and Package
Package highlight: 10000-13000 per month,
The salary offered by the school is significantly more than is needed to live comfortably and very competitive compared to similar employers.
In addition the school offers an accommodation allowance to enable staff to rent a comfortable modern flat with western-style amenities close to the school,
although accommodation can also be offered within the school if it is preferred for a short period of time.
If you would like to join us please apply through ForeignerHR.